Sunday, September 23, 2007

3 weeks later...

I'm on my friend's computer, and I hate typing in romaji... so i guess this blog will be in english! :)
College has gotten a lot easier! A lot of my friends have been getting a lot of work, but I seem to have a lot of free time...
Is that good or bad?
I'm taking 6 classes, but I think i was blessed with really good teachers that make the work so much easier to do/understand.
I'm really loving Columbia (so far)!

Japanese class is very very fun! I've always enjoyed learning the language, but I've always been too shy/scared/embarrassed to actually speak it. I hope that will change :)
I want to study abroad, so I guess I'll really have to work hard.
Fukai sensei breaks everything down into parts i understand. My high school teacher was great, but I'm learning stuff that i haven't learned.. so it's still interesting!

i hope school/classes will stay this great for the rest of the year :)

3 comments:

yukki said...

こんにちは!I'm glad that you enjoyed learning Japanese in class so far.

Please don't feel shy about speaking in Japanese! Although I do understand how you must feel (I didn't speak more than a minute in class when I attended a language school in Italy), I think you're great and should have no problem at all communicating in Japanese!

BlaKsmith said...

Hey! I know how you feel about being shy to speak, I think most people feel that way so I wouldn't be too worried. I agree that Japanese is really fun, it's probably my favorite class so far at Columbia.

Eddie said...

you are taking ろくclasses? that is really intense!! what are you taking?

p.s. DID YOU HAVE FUN LAST NIGHT??